Hello 2016!

Another year has come and gone in a blur and I find myself reflecting once again on what we have done over the past 365 days. It was a pretty exciting year for us, as we moved into our new house and were busy making it into a home :) To look back at a year full of memories, I went through all of our photos from the year (and realized I have A LOT to get scrapbooked) and created one of my traditional year in review layouts.


To put the layout together, I used my year in review template (available here in my etsy shop) as well as a few different patterned papers by Scotty Girl Design



https://www.etsy.com/listing/229477457/year-in-review-template?ref=shop_home_active_1

I have been doing this project yearly for over 10 years now! It is so awesome to look back at all of the memories from each and every year. It is truly amazing how fast time goes and children grow up before your eyes...







You can read more about each year in review layout here: 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 and 2008-2004 where I share how I went about creating this layout as a paper scrapper :)

Comments

Popular Posts