Project Life...Gone Digital :)

If you are a scrapbooker, by now you are well aware of Project Life. I have one completed album from 2009 and LOVE it! I have been totally inspired by Ali, Lisa and Liz this year with there different approaches to the project. I really wanted to create an album of my very own this year, but knew I would never keep up being a 100% digital scrapbooker these days ;) All of my old scrapbook supplies are packed up in storage at the moment, just waiting for the day when I might get the urge to play with paper once again! For right now I am completely happy in the digi world though :)

As a digital scrapbooker I am totally excited today, because PROJECT LIFE is now available in digital format!!! Woohoo! All the different kits to choose from, mix and match and make it your own!

Lucky me I got to play with the Turquoise edition this week and came up with this layout to document one week in our lives:


A little glimpse into one week of our lives. The simple, the mundane, the exciting, the fun...everything that makes up our life :)  LOVE IT!!!


While working on this project life layout I created a simple template to make the entire process that much quicker:


Heck, as a mom of 3 boys, fast and simple is my middle name :P If you too have plans to embark on digital project life, feel free to download my template here! *Sory Link has expired*

You can now find Beckys Project Life Templates at JessicaSprague.com HERE!!


Comments

  1. Love the layout and you are SO awesome for sharing your template! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you...love the template, your helping us all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Just downloaded it. I haven't bought a Project Life kit just yet, because I haven't decided which one I want to buy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your project life layouts are awesome! Thanks for sharing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for sharing the template!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great weekly layout. Thanks for sharing your template.....most appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you so much for sharing this template! exactly what I was looking for!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing. Now I just need to find an easy tutorial on how to use this.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous! Thankyou SO much for sharing. I was going to try and make my own, but being new to this, was finding the task rather daunting. Your pages are inspiring.
    Thankyou again!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you Jen - only starting project life in 2012, so absolutely thrilled to get my hands on this. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your template is awesome and so versatile. Thank you so much for your generosity!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much! Great template!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for sharing the template!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for sharing the template. You supplied the missing link to digi PL!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks so much for the template :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for sharing!!! I have no idea how to do digi but I'm sure I'll be able to figure it out....

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous LO and thanks so much for sharing your template, very generous!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you so much for the template! I am planning on doing a digital version of Project Life in 2012 so this will come in handy.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks! I can't wait to try this. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Was just browing BH on FB and saw this. Wonderful! Thank you so much for creating it and sharing it with fellow devotees. I'm delighted to see the new Project Life digital elements. Can't wait to give them a try!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Found you through JS.com. Thanks so much for the template. You are very generous!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Found you through Becky Higgins FB post about the digi products. Thank you so much for this template! I am new to the digital world and you have no idea how much easier this will make things!!!! You rock!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you so much for sharing your template!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thank you so much...I was torn between digi or not and finding this....digi all the way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thank you soooooo mutch!!!!
    Greetings from Germany!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thanks for sharing, allthough I have no idea how to use it (yet)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wow, thanks for sharing your template - it's awesome. Just a quick question - what font are you using for your journaling? I really like the typewriter look - I think it might be something I would like to use myself!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thank you! Just what I needed. You are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Just saw you on Pinterest! So happy to know that Project Life has gone digital! Shucks, I just missed the template. =)

    ReplyDelete
  34. I am going to create my first project life style album for 2013 and would LOVE the template you have created (I will be using my memories suite to create my album.....so the template may not work for it, but would love the measurements of the boxes if you can send it

    Thank you!
    dibbledabbledandy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts