Goodbye 2012 & Hello 2013

Another year has come and gone and I find myself reflecting on the past year and all the years gone by. This year was a whirl wind, and it seems that as my boys get older, and we fill our days with more and more activities, the days just fly by! I am so thankful for this amazing hobby to help me find the time to capture the little moments and cherish each and every single day!

Today in yearly tradition, I completed our year in review layout:


This layout is something I started in 2006, when I was a paper scrapper, and have been creating one each year. Every January they hang in our hallway & then find their home as the title page of each yearly scrapbook! I love them so much that when I went digital in 2009 I created a template for myself to make the process that more simple. I am happy to share that now you can get this template, and start your own yearly tradition, in my shop!


Here is a look at how I have used the digital template over the past few years:




If you want to know more about creating this layout with photos & paper, I used to do that too...and wrote up a little post about how I go about creating them HERE!

So here is looking at you 2012, you were simply wonderful! I can't wait to see what 2013 brings! !!

Comments

Popular Posts