New in the Shop: Christmas in Review Template

Today I added a new mosaic template to my shop! It arrives just in time to document ALL of those great Christmas or Holiday photos! The Christmas in Review template holds 90 photos and is accompanied by an adorable little tree to fill any way you want! This template would make a perfect title or closing page for a December Daily album or could even be used as a Christmas card!! The possibilities are endless!

In my example layout here I documented the photos I took of our family during the entire Christmas season of 2012. I have yet to scrapbook many of these photos & moments but am happy to have this one completed for the album. It is a great overview of the highlights and everyday moments we shared during this special time!


Also new in the shop is a collection pack of all three of my mosaic templates. So if you haven't picked any of them up and have been wanting to give them a try, you can buy all three together and save!!

The end of the year is right around the corner and soon I will begin working on my 2013 Year in Review layout, just as I have in years past. Of course, I want to savor every moment we have left in 2013, and yet I find myself so excited to add another yearly layout to our collection!! They are a layout I treasure each and every year!

Comments

Popular Posts