Today

I have a mile long to do list I want to get working on, but here I sit....
at the darn computer again!
Since I am thoroughly unmotivated to get up
I thought writing out my list might get me going:

1. work on pile of sb layous (finish at least one layout)
2. finish December daily album
3. put xmas trees away upstairs
4. workout
5. finish cleaning sb desk/room
6. clean/organize closet
7. Give Aiden a bath
8. take my photo for today
9. go to the grocery store
10. vacuum kitchen

ok, so if I get half of these things done today I will be one happy camper :)
Now I just need to get off my big butt and get busy!

I did just finish up this layout for last weeks weekly challenge at 2peas:

My sweet friend Anita makes these adorable crocheted hats and every time she shows me a new one it inspires me to want to learn how crochet. Maybe i will add it to my Do Something list this year, yep just might do that!

Ok, off to get something done today, wish me luck!

Comments

  1. I love all your cute stuff and pictures! You are going to have a blast and a fun 365 album to boot. Would you mind sharing how you made your cool yearly layouts that are framed in your hallway? I love that idea! I have 10 12x12 frames in my living room with big pictures of our family behind them, but I love the idea of doing a collage...I have ps elements, but I'm new to it, so I need lots of help and baby steps and tutorials! I just made talia audenarts year in review books for my little boys birthday and they are so cute...anyway, I'd love to know how you did that if you can share! Thanks!
    karli
    *karli_jo77@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts