Hello 2009!

Hello 2009!
I am ready for a new year.
Last year was a very good one, it brought us Aiden and so many other wonderful memories.
and yet a bad one, the 3 months of morning (aka all day sickness) with my pregnancy.
Lots of work and not enough time to play, and a rough economy all around for pretty much everyone (especially in MI).

This year I have yet to decide on resolutions. I always look forward to a new year and a fresh start to resolve to do so many things, and always end up breaking them by months end!

I loved reading Ericas blog post and think this might just be the route for me in '09. The plan is to do something. Every month. Evaluate life, where I'm at, what I'm doing, what area I feel needs immediate improvement and establish an intention for that month.

So here are a few of the things I have been thinking I would like to accomplish in '09:

Start walking again, at least 4-5 times a week.
Establish a daily routine/schedule for the boys.
Project 365 (photo/little journaling every day).
Learn more about photo editing/photoshop.
Go more places with the family (one little day trip a month).
Finish 5 things on my 100 things list.
Scrapbook More. In '08 I think i completed maybe 25 layouts...that is just sad.

of course there are so many more thing I want to accomplish.
I will add more as I think of them.

Here is hoping for a great 2009 :)

Comments

  1. congrats on aidan! that is so awesome. 3!! i could not imagine. i am in the same boat as you. want to just DO SOMETHING. don't feel like i did anything in 2008, even though i know i did. wonder if that is where the no scrapping comes in.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts