These Little Wonders One Year Anniversary!


It was one year ago that I took a leap of faith and opened my own little digital scrapbook shop. I had no clue
what I was getting myself into, I just knew that I wanted to share my love of digital scrapbooking and multi photo templates! I have learned so much this past year and am humbled by the orders I have received from fellow scrapbookers! As my way of saying thanks I have a fun little promo to celebrate my one year anniversary! This weekend only, if you enter "ONEYEAR" when you check out you can save 50% off your entire order!! 

Now is the perfect time to pick up this little gem, my number one selling template:
 
This template a perfect way to wrap up a year of photos in one masterpiece layout! I have just started to work on my year in review layout too!! Can't wait to see how it turns out :)

or if you want to do a year of seasons you can pick up the entire collection pack:
 These have been a personal favorite for my Project Life pages this year:



I am excitedly planning and gathering ideas for 2014! Making more templates and project life goodies to share in the shop!! So don't miss the big anniversary sale and stay tuned for more to come :D


Comments

Popular Posts