2019 Scrapbook Pages

2019 was a busy year jam packed with sports for my 3 guys. Sadly that left me with little creative time, and honestly after I said goodbye to my creative teams I didn't feel the need to sit down at the computer...well, ever. I did have time to create a few pages and thoroughly enjoyed that time. One of my goals for 2020 is to return to scrapbooking and being more creative! I need to catch up on boys albums, as Dylan is a senior this year & Drew is a junior. There are so many memories to record!

We spent SO many hours on the baseball field this year and I have a million photos to scrapbook. Here is a look back at some of my favorite memories of Drews 2018 baseball season:

I took his photo of Griffin and just had to scrapbook it as big as possible. He is a beauty:


Basketball season has my heart and this photo of Dylan is one of my favorites. This photo treatment was the perfect way to document it in a big bold way:


We did a bit of traveling this year and it made me reflect on future travels I want to check off in our own state. I created a MI bucket list of places to visit and adventures to take together:




Comments

Popular Posts