Make a Page Monday | Week 6

This week I am sharing a layout I created in honor of our 5th anniversary and is very fitting for the upcoming Valentine holiday!
http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=19144&title=happy-together&cat=502

I used a template (Scrap Time Vol.04) for the design of the layout. I was instantly drawn to all the hearts and the large XOXO. I added in a few photos of us two and used (Preppy | Full kit & journaling cards) for all of the papaers and elements! I just love the colors of the kit, its not your traditional valentines/love themed kit but it worked perfectly for this layout!!!

Comments

  1. Really you are lucky. Enjoy this day. But i'm late to see your post. Thanks

    background removing service
    immage enhancement service

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts