Make A Page Monday | Week 6

This weeks layout is a simple grid based layout. I love the clean graphic look of grid based layouts, if you haven't noticed ;) I use them a lot to gather multiple photos taken at different periods of time, that may not go together cohesively. The grid and a simple frame helps tie the design together, even when the photos don't exactly match each other!



This particular layout was created for Scotty Girl Designs Old Dog New Tricks Blog Feature. I wanted to scrapbook all of the family photos we took together in 2014, and these two camera kits (F-stop kit & Snapshots kit) were just perfect to work with! I repeated the polaroid card 12 times and cropped 10 different photo on top of the cards. I also cropped a journaling card to fit on top of the last polaroid, to add a little bit more variation and color to the layout. A few simple embellishments and this one was done and in the books!

Comments

Popular Posts