Make A Page Monday | Week 4

This weeks Make a Page Monday Layout is a two page spread using DDE new Mad Crush Bundle. This kit was perfect to document our weekend getaway up north last winter. I used one of Gennifer Bursett's Pocket Pages : Back to Basics v1 to pull together all the photos I wanted to use. I took a lot of photos on this trip and will hopefully make a mini book of our trip soon. For now these pages showcase the highlights of the trip. The Mighty Mac, hiking to the Upper and Lower Tahquamenon Falls, snowshoeing to White Fish Point and out onto a very frozen Lake Superior. It was an awesome trip, an item checked off my MI bucket list (seeing the UP in the winter), and a breathtaking winter wonderland. I can't wait to go back :)
 
and a close up of each page:



Thanks for taking a peek! Until next time, Happy Scrapping :D

Comments

Popular Posts