December Daily Album 2014

December Daily why do I love you so...I always am really inspired by all of the amazing albums everyone is creating this time of year and would love to create a real tangible album, but know digital is the only way for me anymore. So this year I wasn't 100% sure if I was going to create an slum. I had high hopes of finishing up my 2013 album, but life got busy and it fell on the back burner. Sadly I have not been motivated to scrap much of anything lately. I am happy to say this week I have been completely re inspired by all of the AMAZING new goodies released by Digital Design Essentials!

For most of my pages I am using the Dashing Collection.


The colors are my favorite and the collection just screams December Daily to me! Also the new Pocket Sleeve Petit II pretty much made me attempt an album this year...thanks Gina ;)

On my title page I used Ali Edwards reason why free printable.  I just added my own text and color scheme (because if you know me, the color scheme has to flow throughout the whole album, lol!) and called it good. I love the result:


on the back of that page I enlarged one of the Dashing Journaling Cards  and a chipboard piece from the Happy Fall Embellishments:




Day 1:  Using Dashing journaling cards, Dashing Embellishments IIHoliday Spots:


That is it so far! I am excited to play around more tonight and hope to document a few more magic moments...

Comments

Popular Posts