June Scrappy Shares

This month at Pixels & Co. the designer I focused on working with was Laura Passage of Wishing Well Creations. I just love Lauras digital creations! Her Stitched Down templates are some of my very favorite!!! A little birdy told me Volume 5 will be out sometime very soon....

Here are a few of the layout I created this month with her designs:



see full list of supplies here


and here are two other layouts I created this month:



This layout was created for the June photograpy challenge. I challenged scrappers to use two photos on one layout. One photo of the front and one of the back. I personally love taking photos both ways and love the results when you include both of them on one layout!


July at Pixels and Company is the annual Dollar Days sale and I have been scrapping like a mad woman with all the amazing new goodies!! Stay tuned for lots of scrappy shares all month long :D 

Thanks for taking a peek! 

Comments

Popular Posts