April Scrappy Shares

Whew what a month...gone in a blink! So happy that May will grace us with her presence tomorrow and hopefully spring like weather will follow suit!! A girl can dream right!?

With another month coming to a close I thought I would share just a few of the layouts I created for my assigned designer this month. As a part of the Pixels and Co. creative team, we are given a designer to work with and help spread the word of their amazing talents. This month I had the pleasure of working with one of my all time favorites Audacious Designs!!

I created this layout with her Universal Digital Kit & Rought Drafts 5-7:

This one I put together using her By the Numbers digital kit & Roughdraft No. 10

This layout was created with Audrey's NEW Bright Idea digital kit:


So many of my favorite layouts from my years of digital scrapbooking, were created with kits by Audacious Designs! Make sure you keep an eye open for the exciting iNSD sale starting tomorrow and pick up a few of her kits, you won't be disappointed!

Comments

Popular Posts