New in the Shop: Find Joy

I just added some new 3x4 journaling cards: Find Joy to the shop! I am so in love with this color scheme right now I just had to make something using it :) These are the result: 
Included in the set are 2 printable PDF's of the cards for easy printing for all the hybrid scrappers out there :)

I used the cards here for my week 7 Project Life pages:


Changed things up again this week and I am ok with that. The simple pages are a new favorite way to do my PL, but I honestly miss color. It is one of my PL trademarks through the years, color coding my layouts and I honestly miss doing that. So this year will be a year of change. Trying new things and if I want to change it up, thats ok too...there is no wrong or right way to do Project Life. The important thing is that you do it and get those memories and photos documented. As long as it makes you happy that is enough!



Comments

Popular Posts