New In The Shop: Polaroid Templates & Currently This Life

Today I have two, count em TWO fun new items in my shop :)

The first one is a set of 3 polaroid daily life templates. These are what I am planning on using for my 2014 project life album. Super simple to use and a perfect way to document all of those instagram photos!!


The second item is another set of Currently Cards! The first two sets have been very popular and I can't get enough of them!! I may just have one more set in the works for later this week ;)

I want to take a minute and say a very heartfelt thank you to everyone that has visited my shop and a BIG thank you to all those that have made a purchase!! It makes me very happy to see my products in use and it pushed me to create even more! THANK YOU :) from the bottom of my heart!

Comments

  1. I love these cards! They would be great for so many layouts!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts