New in the Shop: Halloween through the Years

Congrats to the winners of my These Small Hours template 1:

Lesley & Mendie send an email to dillona7@aol.com and I will get you your template!

NEW in my shop this week I have a template that makes scrapbooking a lot of Halloween photos (83 to be exact) a snap! Halloween Through the Years could also be used this to scrapbook on year of Halloween festivities, pumpkin patch photos, or even a whole season of fall photos! 
 I used it to document a decade of Halloween photos:


Honestly I couldn't believe we have been celebrating Halloween with little ones for an entire decade now...time goes MUCH too fast when you are having fun! I am so happy with how this turned out, it will be an awesome addition to our family scrapbook!

**leave me a comment here by midnight est Tuesday October 29th and I will pick 2 winners to receive this template!!**

Comments

Popular Posts