Summer Love 2013 - 50 things we did this summer!

I just ordered our Summer Love 2013 mini album and now I can't wait to get my copy in the mail!! Eeek! So exciting to see a project of this scale come to an end and come to life off of the computer! I ended up scaling the project back since we ended up completing only 50 things on our summer fun list. I also changed up a few pages and focused on the 50 things made memories doing this summer, that made the completion of the project more manageable and more likely for me to get it done. While finishing up the last few pages, I debated how I wanted to print this album and ended up ordering through shutterfly! I already have a nice little library of shutterfly books so I thought this would be a good addition to our collection!


So if you are interested in seeing the completed album, you can take a look at it here:




Comments

Popular Posts