Project Life 2013: Week 21

Hello August! Summer vacation is closing in on an end. My boys have 4 short weeks left and then it is back to the grind :P We definitely plan to make the most of the time we have left! I on the other hand have been trying to play catch up with Project Life, but fun summer activities have been taking to priority right now :) So here is a look at our week: Week 21...way back in May!

This week I used the Blush Edition and used just three of the colors from the kit to pull it all together. I love the result:


This page uses one of the brand new digital PL templates (template N) and I love it...seriously, I love all the new ones they have just released!


Thanks for stopping & taking a peek! See you soon :)

Comments

  1. I NEVER would have guessed you used Blush! Amazing! I've used limited colors from a kit, too. I think I got the idea from you? It certainly stretches the kits. Great pages, Jen!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts