Summer Lovin'

Happy Tuesday!! It started out rainy and dreary here in MI and ended up being one of the nicest evenings....love days like that! It was a perfect summer evening to take my boys to the park!


Of course I snapped a few photos of them while they ran off some steam after being cooped up all morning ;) 3 boys = craziness!


We have been steadily checking items off our summer fun list and I have been working hard to document the items we have checked off in my summer love mini album. I created a tab at the top of my blog here where I have been adding pages to the album as they are completed! You can find that link right below my blog header or via this link: HERE!! This album format makes putting together a mini album so simple, it is looking so cohesive as it all comes together!

Lynette has been sharing a free summer love mini course on her blog right now and new posts go live every Tuesday & Thursday. Along with her Team Awesome (& I) have been sharing our tips and tricks for putting together a summer love mini album, as well as the pages we have been creating along the way! Make sure to check it out!!

Here is the latest set of pages I created:


Comments

Popular Posts