Happy Monday & Hello July!

Happy Monday! Goodbye June...you were another great month!! Days full of sports, smiles and summer activities!!



But seriously, how is it July already!? The year is half over and that quite frankly scares the bejesus out of me :P We have so many items left to check off our summer fun list and this summer vacation is just flying by...slow down please! 

I also have some exciting news to share today too!! I am one of eight new team members at write.click.scrapbook. It is such an honor to join this amazing group of talented scrappers from all walks of life. Sharing our love and commitment to meaningful, story-telling, guilt-free, and sustainable scrapbooking! Amen!!


Since I am brand new this week I missed out on participating in the July gallery at write.click.scrapbook. The theme for July is 10 things! I just love creating layouts based on lists and actually created a layout last week, that happens to fit with this months theme :D

In honor of my new spot at write.click.scrapbook. I am going to continue with this months theme right here on my blog. Writing, sharing and scrapbooking more about 10 things...stay tuned....

Comments

  1. Congrats on your new "job"! This page is GREAT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page! I love lists as well :) An easy way to document things!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts