Project Life 2013: Week 17

Oh Project Life I have missed you. Today I finally finished up week 17...it honestly seems like ages ago, the month of April. Not sure when someone sped the clock up so fast but I want it to stop. right. now. How is it almost July already? Crazy! I am bound and determined to get back on track with this project!!

Here is a look at week 17 using the uber awesome Rain edition:


To tell you the truth, I was not a big fan of this edition when I first saw it. The number one reason...I do not like purple. Which is funny if you know where I work, we have to wear purple ever. single. day. blah! So anywho...purple, not my thing. However, the more I looked at this edition and played around with the amazing cards, I quickly fell in love with it all, even the purple!



Thanks for looking! Until next time....

Comments

Popular Posts