Project Life 2013: Week 14

Hello week 14, it has been a while. Life is getting so very busy and it is hard to find the time to sit down these days. I love how simple and easy documenting our week is though with Project Life. I can't say it enough...

This week I used the Honey Eedition again in all its colorful glory! I just love all the different colors in this edition, and how truly versatile it is!! You can pull out certain color schemes to use or use them all and each time you do that it looks so different! Love that :)


For the April card here I used the free calendar printable by FindingNana. Everything else I used this week can be found in the Honey Edition :)


Super simple and done for the album! Stay tuned for week 15, I am doing a fun AC digitals giveaway along with that post, see you soon....

Supplies used:




Comments

  1. Love the honey edition it's so pretty !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layouts! Definitely true, you can make Honey look so different just by going with different colour schemes. Definitely a really versatile kit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, I love that you typed on the arrows for journaling (target/starbucks). That's such a good idea. I am always inspired how you use the digital elements in ways I would NOT have thought of. Your title cards always rock. I love how you have kept that consistent with each layout, but customize it to fit each week's theme. Such a great way to utilize all the different kits Becky offers yet still have some flow throughout your album. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did you get the "heart this life" over the picture on the second page?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts