Project Life 2013: Week 13

Phew its been a while since I posted here. Thanks to a fun round of the sickies at our house. Today I am back and sharing my project life layouts for week 13!

This week I used the new Honey Edition, which is positively fabulous!!



I love how bright and colorful it is, and it is totally versatile and works with any type of photos you may be documenting!!

I use mainly cards in the kit that coordinated with my red/pink, turquoise/blue color scheme.  I recolored a few of the cards that I wanted to use that didn't match :)





supplies:


Comments

  1. I LOVE how you pulled only the reds and turquoises out of this kit! Just stunning!! And it's such a great idea. This opens up all sorts of new possibilities for using our PL kits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I've already gushed on IG, so I will refrain...but you rock sista!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts