New 52 | Week 1

This first week of the new year marked a new beginning in my scrapbooking career.

This week I opened up my own little shopThese Little Wonders to sell some of the scrapbooking templates I have created throughout the years. I am so excited to take my love of this hobby to the next level and leave my own little mark in the digi world :) It is not a big shop. For now, I kept is simple and started out with a few of my very favorite templates.

My year in review template has been very popular:


*HUGE THANK YOU to everyone that has stopped by and made a purchase!!!*

From here I hope to add more monthly and even add some word art & project life journaling cards. Who knows... This is just the beginning and I look forward to what this new adventure might bring!!

Tell me what you think & let me know what you would like to see in my shop! I would love to hear your ideas & input!!

Comments

Popular Posts