Project Life: Week 35

Goodbye August! Another month done and in the book!! Love it, loving this project the more and more I work on it right now!

This week I got to use the new Seafoam digital kit by Elise Joy Blaha Cripe  oh how I love it!! I can definitely see this being my go to kit for 2013!!


I have been wanting to add a giant photo on one page of my album, but couldn't figure out how to make it work right. So this week I decided to go big, and just make it work, with my one favorite photos of my boys! I used template F to make it look a little more cohesive with the rest of the weeks photos.
For this side I flipped Template F to fit in A LOT of photos from our super fun filled last week of summer vacation. I am really happy with how it turned out!!
Back to work, and onto September....

Supplies:

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts