Project Life: Week 29

Hello Week 29! It is cold and snowing here right now, so it seems odd sharing photos from one of the hottest weeks of the summer, but I wouldn't have it any other way :) Love this great state we live in and the day to day & season to season changes it brings!!

The kit I used this week is "Is it Friday Yet?" by Paislee Press :


This kit is so bright and fun and just perfect to work into any project life album!

Here is a look at our week:

This week was over the top exciting because the boys got to take in not one, but three Tigers baseball games and hang out a bit with their cousin, 2012 MLB AL Rookie of the year Mike Trout! (woot!!)


Lots of photos, a little journaling and a lot of living :) As I complete each week, I am reminded of just how lucky we are to live such a simple, yet wonderful life! Good time indeed!!



Supply List:

Comments

  1. I like how you used the kit. Such great papers! I love the towel photo and layout in the upper right corner!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts