December Daily 2011

Like SO many other scrapbookers out there, I have tried my hand at a traditional December Daily album thanks to the inspiring Ali Edwards. My record for starting and completing a December Daily album is 0 for 3. I have attempted it the past 3 years sadly and have yet to finish one :(

In hopes of motivating myself to see it through, I thought I would share the start of my 2011 album. I have decided the only way I will create a 2012 DD album, is if I complete 2011's first, I only hope that I can get it completed in time...wish me luck!









Supply List:


Comments

  1. Stunning pages, you've inspired me!
    Like you, I have a 0-3 record (one album is 90% done). I've been thinking about attempting the Dec Daily album again this year and believe I'll be doing one similar to yours. Huge thanks!!!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts