December Daily 2011: 4 days to go...

In 3 short days it will be December 2012 and I am determined to finish up this album before that!! Who knows what my 2012 album will look like either...I have seen so many amazing albums coming together already (just in the pre-planning stages) and it makes me want to focus on that...but gotta finish up these last 4 days of 2011!! I am seriously so excited to see this whole album coming together now :D










  see you soon with the rest of the album, and a sneak peek at what the 2012 album will look like!!

Supplies Used:


Comments

  1. Oh Jen... you've totally inspired me to do an album this year! I love how everything is co-ordinated... may have to scraplift a lot of these pages. :) I was just going to do an Elf book (he finally came to visit us this year) but I like how you incorporated him into the Dec. Daily. Great idea! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Without a doubt, your DD is the BEST one that I have ever have seen! Love the composition of your page, the pictures are crisp and the whole album is scraplift worthy! Thanks for the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts