Project Life: Week 27

I feel like I have hit a speed bump in my project life album. Life right now is just so busy and keeping up with the project feels like a chore :( I love seeing the weekly layouts come together but putting together this week was simply tough. As with anything creative, there is an ebb and flow and right now I have no creative mojo flowing. I am happy to have this week done & have moved on to next week, lets hope it goes a little bit better...

The kit that inspired my color scheme this week is Life is an Adventure by Jenn Barrette:


Oh how I love every single thing about this kit! I started out thinking that this week I would use a red, white & blue color scheme for the 4th of July, but just could not find one that worked. Then I found this kit in my stash and new it would be perfect!


and a close up of the 2 pages:


Supplies:


Comments

  1. I love these pages! They are so bright and colourful. I just love that photo of the dragonfly, too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts