New Release Thursday

Today I am sharing a couple new layouts I created with the new releases at DHD.

For this layout I used Robyn Meierotto's new "Let's Go -State Labels" as well as her Let's Go digital kits. Creating this definitely makes me wish I traveled more...I used her fab Polaroid paper to showcase the few trips we took in our great state of Michigan, during the last month of summer vacation.


I just had to scrap these new favorite photos and Crystal Livesay's new Simple Stories templates made it super easy.  



and one I created last week, but missed sharing on the blog here. This one I created for the 1 kit 4 ways blog post. Using the fabulous collab by Karla Dudley and Crystal Livesay "Me time".













Make sure to take some time and check out the month long School of Design daily blog posts while you are at DHD! I have already learned so much and it is not even a week into the series! These are definitely a must read if you are new to digital scrapbooking, or if you just want to learn more about this amazing craft!!

Comments

Popular Posts