it feels like fall

This weekend the weather FINALLY turned cooler and for the first time I can say it feels like fall is in the air :D My favorite time of the year!! The boys started soccer again, we wore jeans for the first time all summer, and we even had to break out the sweatshirts for a bit on Saturday, it was so nice!! I enjoyed a delicious pumpkin spiced latte this morning and now I am totally ready for the best season of the year!

To make it feel even more like fall, I just finished up this layout using "Pumpkin Spiced Latte" by Design by Dani. Her amazing kit will be available tomorrow at JessicaSprague.com!


Comments

  1. Anonymous12:17 PM

    LOVE this page! It's adorable!! Fall is my favorite too and I hope I can find time to do TONS of fun fall activities this year!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts