Project Life Week 20

This week I used a whole bunch of kits by Mye De Leon. She is one of the newest designers to join the awesome team at Design House Digital! Of course, I instantly fell in love with her kits...how can you not!? For this weeks Project Life spread I used her Making Memories digital kit as the color scheme and for all the fun little embellishments!

I seriously love how well this kit worked with this project!!
(I know I say that with each and every week...)



This week is a lot of photos. I did very little memory keeping about the small details during this VERY busy part of our life, so I had to try to piece things together as I pulled out photos. It was harder than I expected remembering the little things we did and what happened each day without a little blurb on Oh Life! 
(Note to self, don't do that again!)

I used some of her awesome kraft products (kraft journal daters, kraft journal Miscellaneous, and Kraft Essentials) to tie the whole weeks worth of photos together. 
On each photo I added one of her Making Memories - Hashtags just for fun! I love how perfectly they represent 2012, and my love of instagram :)


Comments

  1. I hate to point this out, but only because I am THAT far behind, Mother's Day was May 13th. So I noticed that you have the week as May 16-19 and it should read May 13-19. The beauty of digi is that it is an easy fix! You are an inspiration. Keep up the beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts