Project Life: Week 12

Rolling along with Project Life. Loving this whole process a little bit more each time that I put together a week! 

This weeks color scheme was inspired by these awesome Shifted journaling cards by Robyn Meierotto: 


I rotated the journaling cards 90 degrees and used them underneath some of my iphone photos. Love the results:


I kept the first page pretty simple. Mostly photos and words and a few persnickety prints journaling cards.  The photo collage on the bottom right one of ChrissyW's awesome 4 x 6 pocket insert templates. I definitely need to use more of these to include ALL of the photos I have been taking recently!

I had so many photos for the second page, I wanted to include. I decided to use one of the horizontal journaling cards to add a whole weeks synopsis.

Thanks for taking a peek at our week! Now on to the next one...

Comments

Popular Posts