}

February 16, 2012

Three on Thursday

One of my goals in tackling project life, is to take more photos of my boys together. At least one every single week. So far I have used one in every weekly spread, but week 3 :( That was the week I was really sick. I did take a photo of them together, it just didn't make the final cut...what was I thinking!?

Here are a few that I have taken so far during the project:




and this weeks photo:
Ha, gotta love that pouty lip of Aidens :)

I never realized until I saw them all together like this, but there is definitely an ongoing theme...game time & the couch! That seems to be preferred spot where they spend the little bit of down time they get, together :)

1 comment :

  1. That is a great idea. I need to do this as well. I am really lacking in photos of my littles together. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover