Project Life: Week 6

Somehow I find the weeks are speeding up and the time in between my creating and posting of layoust is getting further apart :P Ah well, I am keeping on keepin on. Working on a weeks layout here and there when I get some free time.

This was another pretty simple week in our lives. One boy home sick from school all week, put a damper on pretty much anything happening outside of the house. But it is a week I do not want to forget none the less.

Here is what our week 6 looks like all put together:



For the Monday & Thursday journaling cards I used there awesome new chalkbaord date cards by Audrey Neal. She also just came out with another set titled This Life, that I will be using VERY soon ;) I  downloaded this free font: Eraser to use for my journaling on those, to make it look like a real chalk board!


Ericas Instaframes V1 and Gennifers Simply Said are two of my new go-to favorites for this project!

I am finishing up week 7 tonight...hopefully...and I have a free 4 x 6 photo card template to share too! So make sure to stop back for that :)

Comments

  1. I absolutely LOVE your Project Life pages! I am just starting Project Life this year after seeing so many great DIGITAL versions! Yay! I have been gathering inspiration and now am going to try to recreate the first two months and work forwards. Thank you for your great inspiration and in particular for all the wonderful product links!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts