I'm Baaaaaaack

So I have been pretty MIA lately. Been a CRAZY busy few months! We finally finished packing 45 years worth of stuff and moved to a new house. The boys started soccer and baseball again, which kept us in the car and on the go 6 days a week! My OLD computer, which was dying a slow death, finally bit the dust and died on me. Throw in work, 6 days a week for about 6 weeks and well...life just took over :)

So happy to have things settled now!

School is out and we are enjoying quiet days in our jammies, and the last few baseball games of the season at night!

I have been playing catch up on all of my digital work, very slowly. I need to get back in the grove of taking more photos and scrapping, I miss it!

Here is a layout I made yesterday for the Two Peas Digi blog paper to digital challenge:


I have a lot more to post here...so stay tuned :)

Comments

Popular Posts