Two Peas Tuesday 1.11.11

Three new layouts to share with you this week!
So many great products = lots of layouts for me!! Love it :)

Oh how I love 2 page layouts. Sadly I don't make enough of them, but when I do it just confirms my love for them!! Takes me back to my scrapbook roots, of BH sketch challenges on the General Scrapbooking board!


This layout is one of my new favorites. I love the colors, the photos the design, oh and those cute little mickey ears!


Another week in review layout! Seeing these come together makes me excited for my P365 layouts for 2011. I was thinking about making the layouts similar each week, but seeing the differences in these made me OFFICIALLY decide to just make random layouts and call it good!
As long as I get them off the computer and where people can enjoy them, that is all that matters, right!?

credits here

Happy Tuesday Friends :)

Comments

Popular Posts