Hello 2011

Another year and an entire decade...gone...all in the blink of an eye!
2010 was a year of ups and downs, a year of new beginnings, happiness and tears. I can only hope 2011 will be better, much better please...

There are so many thing I want to resolve to do this year, I could seriously make a list a mile long.

Just a few off my list:

I will take a photo a day and create a Project 365.
I will start exercising. I do nothing right now...so any little bit is a great start :P
I will blog something each and every day for an entire year. I want to go statt recording all those little things we do everyday, a conversation a quote...anything! That is the whole reason I started this blog in the first place!
I will finish projects when I start them!
I will laugh more, and love more and live a happy life :)

Cheers to an eventful and happy 2011!!!

Comments

Popular Posts