Thankful Thursdays

I decided today that I will join along with Elle's Studio for the month, and heck maybe the rest of 2010, for their Thankful Thursdays posts.

Today I am thankful for...
Days off of work :) SO THANKFUL!! I just worked 4 days in a row. One 8 hour shirt, Two 10 hour shifts and yesterday was 13 hours. So last night I was exhausted! Today I am thankful for spending the morning in my jammies, taking a much needed afternoon nap with Aiden, and the chance to clean and organize a few (much needed) things around the house.

My Boys. I feel like I say it over and over again and I could say I am thankful for them every day and it would be true :) They are what keep me going every day when I think I could go a little crazy! Love their hugs and kisses and all the laughter. Love the simple things we do together that make life so special! Like running up and down the hallway to take photos with the self timer ;)


My Hobby I'm so thankful that I've found a hobby that I thoroughly enjoy and that can grow with me. I love that scrapbooking allows me to express myself and captures my memories forever. (totally borrowed that like from Elle's blog...but I could not have said it better myself ;))

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts