a few to share

I have been trying to create a little bit everyday lately. Some days I can find a little bit of time to do just that. Other days...well, not so much ;) Here are a few of my most recent layouts:

using template #19 by Tiffany Tillman from the 25 days of templates Summer 2010 at ReneePearson.com, and "A Spot in my Heart" digi kit by Shelley Castillo.


using template #9 by Tiffany Tillman from the 25 days of templates Summer 2010 at ReneePearson.com and "Sunday News" digital Kit by Jen Martakis.


template #4 by Tiffany Tillman from the 25 days of templates Summer 2010 at ReneePearson.com and Time digital kit by Stacy Marks

I created this one for the OPEN BOOK challenge #3. There is still time to play along with this weeks challenge, so do it ;)
using template #21 by Tiffany Tillman, and the lemonaide stand digital kit from the 25 days of templates Summer 2010 at ReneePearson.com

Comments

Popular Posts