:)

Thank god its Tuesday, and I have a day off :)

Today I slept in and it was lovely... but then I payed for it, by having to hustle to get the boys out the door in time for school. Drew and I spent the morning on a field trip together at the nature center. It was cloudy and cool but the rain held off and we had a nice little trip together. I always enjoy the times I get to spend with the boys one on one, with three of them now I find those times are less and less. Afterward, I made a quick trip to Target for a few necessities, spent a little time working on odds and ends around the house, and then enjoyed a little time this evening at the baseall field. It turned out to be a beautiful night, but Aiden was having no part of staying off the ball field, so we called it an early night ;)

Now the house is quiet and I should be picking up the messes that accumulated via one busy little 18 month old today, but I am enjoying my me time and scrapbooking!! I just finished up this layout using Crystal Wilkerson's fab new Sweet Summertime digital goodies:

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts