This week

I have been totally unmotivated to do much of anything. I don't know if it is just me or the winter doldrums setting in, but it sucks!! How much longer until spring?

I did manage to squeak out a few layout with the fabulous new goodies from Two Peas!!!

This new kit, Beautiful Ending by Michelle Underwood is absolutely gorgeous!!



So lovely and feminine. Of course I don't do lovely and feminine scrapbooking 3 little boys...this is what I came up with...I love it just the same.

credits here

and another Project 365 layout using Jen Martakis New "Love One Another" kit.

credits here

Over the past few days I debated and debated trying to decided if I was going to continue my P365 in this same format. But after completing this layout I am convinced that I will keep going for the entire year this same way. Yep there are SO many wonderful P365 templates out there, and a million different ways to design your pages...but this is what I like so this is what I am doing :) There I wrote it down, so now I HAVE to continue on ;) ha ha

Comments

Popular Posts