another weekend gone

how is it that two days can just disappear in the blink of an eye!?
Oh ya, working 10 hours a day will do that....

Right now I am enjoying a quiet house, doing a bit of digital scrapbooking :D Working on a layout for an awesome new template by Erica Hernandez that comes out tomorrow! Can I just say how much I LOVE templates, LOVE THEM!! I am pretty sure I would not have fallen in love with digital so fast had it not been for the ease and variety of templates.

Years ago when I was a paper scrapper and I found Becky Higgins sketches, it completely changed my scrapbooking. My style became simpler and my love affair with two page layouts began.


Now I find myself using templates for almost all of my digital work. It is such a great place to start from. Like sketches it gives me a place to start my design and I work from there. Looking for photos, papers/kits, journaling, and embellishments.

Here is a recent layout I created for a challenge at Two Peas. I used a wonderful free template from simple scrapper, and am so happy with the results!

Comments

Popular Posts