Currently

I borrowed this idea from Kathleen's blog. Thought it would be fun to do too :D

Current Wishlist
: a new lens for my camera(not sure what one though), an ikea expedit, more hours in the day, a new version of photoshop I still have the age old PSE 2.

Current Color: grey

Current Drink: tea

Current Food: apple crumble. A new favorite desert and oh so yummy!

Current Favorite Shows: Vampire Diaries, So You Think You Can Dance, 90210, Brothers & Sisters.

Current Shame-Inducing Guilty Pleasure: All things vampire (just a bit obsessed, lol)

Current Needs:
ink cartridges for my printer & to get off the computer and start packing up Halloween decorations.

Current Triumphs: Being asked to design for Michelle Underwood and Erica Hernandez :D

Current Bane(s) of my Existence: My scrapbook room aka junk pit! Seriously need a whole day to get in there and clean purge and organize...it is a MESS!

Current Indulgence: Laffy Taffy from the boys halloween stash. I can't seem to stop eating it ;)

Current #1 Blessing: My three sons. I love them more each and every day!

Current Outfit: jeans, long sleeve T-shirt, Detroit Tigers fleece jacket and grey socks.

Current Excitement: Aidens First Birthday Party yesterday, and all the fun new toys we have been playing with all day long!

Current Mood: Happy & Lazy. Did I mention I should be packing away Halloween Decor!?

Comments

  1. Isn't that a fun list? I enjoyed reading yours. Thanks for the visit on my blog!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts