2 days left


WOW, only 2 days left of summer vacation. The boys go back to school on Tuesday! I am really looking forward to getting on a regular schedule again. The boys are definitely ready for time away from one another. Some days I just can't take the bickering and fighting, ugh! I am sad to see summer go...although we hardly ever had summer temperatures here this year (WOOT!). We did manage to check quite a few things off our 100 things to do list. Not the whole list and there are a lot of things on there I was really looking forward to doing. Guess now we can look forward and try again next year ;) I was thinking about putting together a fun little list for us to accomplish this fall though. The usual fun fall traditions and a few more to throw into the mix!

Comments

Popular Posts