}

July 27, 2009

Project 365. the album

It is finally looking like an album.
I am only up to the 2nd week of March, and I still have a few photos and little things to tweak with what I have done so far, but I am loving this project now.



In the album I pretty used what came with the kit, as well as some magnetic Making Memories stamps.
I also printed out and added my monthly calendar.
as well as my week in the life project I did back in February.







Now I just need to get caught up even more...since it is almost August already ;)

2 comments :

  1. Your pages look GREAT! Please please please tell me where you got these page protectors! I have been trying to find them and can only find the Crop In Style PSB refills and that's not what I need. Thanks!

    Carrie
    smyers9931@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    Love this album!
    And I am wondering too where you got those page protectors!
    Have seen Ali Edwards use something similar, but can't seem to find anything like it.
    Thanks!!!
    Marlene, Norway

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover