Busy Busy

It has been such a busy busy month, I can't believe it is almost over with already :)

I have been slowly catching up with my project 365 album. Working today on my month in review page for April and starting May, since there are only a few days left till June already. I stayed up late last night working on this page:



I am totally loving the whole digital scrapbooking thing lately. I have been inspired by a lot of different scrappers lately. Like her, her, and her the majority of the pages being digital. I have also been LOVING everything by this fabulous lady. Such great designs and so perfect it seems for our photos. So fun. I also have no ink in my printer at the moment so doing everything digitally is working just fine for me, lol!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts