A week in the life

This last week before I go back to work I am documenting our day to day life, with the week in the life project thanks to Ali Edwards. I did this a few months ago, before baby and now want to record what our life is like right now :) I think I may do this project once again in 6 months, just to see the changes!

Here are my photos from Monday:



Aiden sits and watches breakfast, boys brush teeth, make beds, mark calendar when chores done, D finishing reading homework, Aiden my happy baby, read my favorite section of the newspaper, a little reading, cuddling with blankie, loving with grandma, self portrait (new hairdo as of yesterday), a little fun shopping ;), grocery trip, Aiden bundled up after our car trip, following a bus, our town, home, nap time, scrap time, doggie lovin, wii time, dinner time, homework, and dishes!

Just a quick glimpse of the day to day around here :)

I have yet to even finish my album from the last time, gah! but I am determined to get these photos off of my computer and into an album!! Keeping it super simple and getting it done. These Ali E templates and this basic photo collage for the other page. Easy as 1 2 3...or so I hope!!

Comments

Popular Posts