Happy Yellow

A few of my yellow photos for today.

I guess I never realized how much yellow I have filled our home with.
These are all photos taken in my PEZ/Scrapbook/Baby room!
Yellow is making me very happy today :)

My brand new ribbon storage box.
Last weekend I underwent the daunting task of organizing my ribbons.
I used to have them stored in adorable jars, but they took up too much space so this *I hope* will work better space and organizational wise. Makes me happy to see all the colors together like this:


The walls of the entire room are yellow, a very happy yellow.
This little guy seems to like it very much:


Printed photos, waiting to be scrapped:
(I picked up a few of these happy little wire baskets from Kroger last Easter)


A happy frame (print from Ali Edwards Life Artist Book) hanging on the door! I read it every day and it does truly inspire me in not only my scrapbooking but life in general :)


A happy little smiley face that I love:
Love happy smiley faces :)

Comments

Popular Posts